Darryl Strawberry on Dwight Gooden: 'Have to try something before he's dead'

Search

Handicapper
Tokens
docanddaryl.jpg

Darryl Strawberry is trying to save 1986 New York Mets teammate Dwight Gooden before it's too late.
Strawberry believes Gooden has relapsed into the drug use that derailed his playing career.
The duo, who were the subject of ESPN's 30 for 30 documentary "Doc & Darryl," were recently scheduled to make a joint public appearance, but Gooden was a no-show.
"He's a complete junkie-addict," Strawberry told the New York's Daily News about Gooden. "I've been trying behind the scenes to talk to him and get him to go for help, but he won't listen.

"He thinks he can manipulate and BS his way through everything. His son called me to beg me to help his dad before he dies.
"The condition Doc is in, it's bad, it's horrible. It's like cocaine poison. I feel like I've got to get it out there because nobody else is doing anything to help him, and it might be the only way to stop him."
"Doc & Darryl," which debuted on ESPN last month, featured the two talking in depth about their rise to stardom as the Mets won the 1986 World Series, and then their downward spirals as each battled addictions.

The two have been linked since they first entered the majors.
Both were selected by the Mets in the first round of their respective drafts -- Strawberry No.1 overall in 1980 and Gooden fifth overall in 1982. Strawberry won Rookie of the Year honors in 1983 and was followed by Gooden in 1984. Gooden set the major league rookie record with 276 strikeouts.
Strawberry still holds the Mets record for home runs with 252. He also ranks in the franchise's top five in RBIs, runs scored, slugging percentage and stolen bases.
Gooden ranks second in Mets history to Tom Seaver with 157 wins and 1,875 strikeouts, and he is the Mets' all-time leader in win percentage and fewest home runs allowed per nine innings.

Despite all their on-field success, each battled off-the-field demons, and while Strawberry in recent years has seemingly cleaned up his act, Gooden apparently is still struggling.
"I have to try something before he's dead," Strawberry told the Daily News.

Dwight Gooden Jr., also issued a statement about his father's health to the Daily News that read, in part:

"This has been a very hard year for our entire family. With our Grandmothers diminishing health and her passing last month, the stress and sadness that this brought us has been unthinkable. She was the leader of our family and things will never be the same without her. Between this and our father's work schedule he has been under an extraordinary amount of stress, pressure and above all sadness. He has been planning on taking a break from the spotlight to rest and regroup and address his health. We will be pushing this respite up. We, as a family, are currently planning his best course of action and thank you all for your concern, messages and prayers."

Handicapper
Tokens
You know its bad when the son is reaching out for help.

Good luck Doc....Get your shit together.

I'm from the government and I'm here to help
Tokens
you know you're in trouble when Darryl Strawberry is the voice of reason

Tokens
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ted-for-cocaine-possession-in-new-jersey/amp/

[h=1]Dwight Gooden arrested for cocaine possession in New Jersey[/h]By Lia Eustachewich
July 12, 2019 | 1:42pm
<amp-img alt="Dwight Gooden" class="attachment-978x999 size-978x999 amp-wp-enforced-sizes i-amphtml-layout-responsive i-amphtml-layout-size-defined i-amphtml-element i-amphtml-layout" height="652" i-amphtml-layout="responsive" sizes="(min-width: 978px) 978px, 100vw" src="https://thenypost-files-wordpress-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/dwight-doc-gooden-arrested.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=978&h=652" srcset="https://thenypost-files-wordpress-com.cdn.ampproject.org/ii/w1000/s/thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/dwight-doc-gooden-arrested.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=978&h=652 1000w, https://thenypost-files-wordpress-c...arrested.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=978&h=652 1200w" width="978" i-amphtml-auto-lightbox-visited="" lightbox="i-amphtml-auto-lightbox-0" style="display: block; position: relative; max-width: 100%; border-bottom-width: 4px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(204, 51, 51); width: 100vw; overflow: hidden !important;"><i-amphtml-sizer style="display: block; padding-top: 236.65625px;"></i-amphtml-sizer>
dwight-doc-gooden-arrested.jpg
</amp-img>Getty Images

Mets legend Dwight Gooden — who has openly battled decades-long drug and alcohol addictions that derailed his Hall of Fame dreams — was busted in New Jersey last month for cocaine possession and driving under the influence, according to court documents.
The June 7 arrest of the retired ace known as “Doc” is the latest in a sad saga that began during the peak of his stunning career in the 1980s.
The 1985 National League Cy Young Award winner led the Mets to their most recent World Series championship in 1986 — but fell into hard-partying ways.
He entered rehab in 1987 after testing positive for cocaine during Mets training camp.
In 1995, Gooden was suspended for the entire season for failing yet another drug test. His checkered past also includes busts for reckless driving, driving with a suspended license and battery for allegedly hitting his fiancée.
<amp-ad class="i-amphtml-layout-fixed i-amphtml-layout-size-defined i-amphtml-element i-amphtml-layout" data-slot="/5850/post.mobileamp/inline_1/sports/stories" height="250" i-amphtml-layout="fixed" json="**"useSameDomainRenderingUntilDeprecated":1,"targeting":**"content":"dwight-gooden"****" rtc-config="** "vendors": ** "aps": **"PUB_ID": "3105","PARAMS":**"amp":"1"********" type="doubleclick" width="300" data-amp-slot-index="2" data-a4a-upgrade-type="amp-ad-network-doubleclick-impl" data-google-query-id="CO6u-5rZseMCFQN2wQodyzYDNg" style="display: inline-block; position: relative; direction: ltr; width: 300px; height: 250px; overflow: hidden !important;">

<iframe src="https://tpc.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-35/html/container.html?n=0" name="1-0-35;19136;<html><body leftMargin="0" topMargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><script>window.dicnf = ****;</script><script>(function(){var m;function aa(a){var b=0;return function(){return b<a.length?{done:!1,value:a[b++]**:{done:!0******function p(a){var b="undefined"!=typeof Symbol&&Symbol.iterator&&a[Symbol.iterator];return b?b.call(a):{next:aa(a)****function q(a){if(!(a instanceof Array)){a=p(a);for(var b,c=[];!(b=a.next()).done;)c.push(b.value);a=c**return a**var ba="function"==typeof Object.create?Object.create:function(a){function b()****b.prototype=a;return new b**,r;if("function"==typeof Object.setPrototypeOf)r=Object.setPrototypeOf;else{var t;a:{var ca={m:!0**,da=****;try{da.__proto__=ca;t=da.m;break a**catch(a)****t=!1**r=t?function(a,b){a.__proto__=b;if(a.__proto__!==b)throw new TypeError(a+" is not extensible");return a**:null**var ea=r;function fa(a,b){a.prototype=ba(b.prototype);a.prototype.constructor=a;if(ea)ea(a,b);else for(var c in b)if("prototype"!=c)if(Object.defineProperties){var d=Object.getOwnPropertyDescriptor(b,c);d&&Object.defineProperty(a,c,d)**else a[c]=b[c];a.s=b.prototype**var v=this||self,ha=Date.now||function(){return+new Date**;function ia(a,b){return"&adurl="==a.substring(a.length-7)?a.substring(0,a.length-7)+b+"&adurl=":a+b**;var ja=v.dicnf||****;var ka=Array.prototype.forEach?function(a,b){Array.prototype.forEach.call(a,b,void 0)**:function(a,b){for(var c=a.length,d="string"==typeof a?a.split(""):a,e=0;e<c;e++)e in d&&b.call(void 0,d[e],e,a)**;function la(a,b,c){a.addEventListener&&a.addEventListener(b,c,!1)**;function w(a){var b=this;this.b=!1;this.a=[];a(function(c){ma(b,c)**)**function ma(a,b){if(!a.b)if(b instanceof w)b.then(function(c){ma(a,c)**);else{a.b=!0;a.c=b;for(b=0;b<a.a.length;++b)na(a,a.a);a.a=[]****function na(a,b){a.b?b(a.c):a.a.push(b)**w.prototype.then=function(a){var b=this;return new w(function(c){na(b,function(d){c(a(d))**)**)**;function oa(a){var b=a.length,c=0;return new w(function(d){if(0==b)d([]);else for(var e=[],g={g:0**;g.g<b;g={g:g.g**,++g.g)a[g.g].then(function(f){return function(h){e[f.g]=h;++c==b&&d(e)****(g))**)**;function y(a){return{visible:1,hidden:2,prerender:3,preview:4,unloaded:5**[a.visibilityState||a.webkitVisibilityState||a.mozVisibilityState||""]||0**function pa(a){var b;a.visibilityState?b="visibilitychange":a.mozVisibilityState?b="mozvisibilitychange":a.webkitVisibilityState&&(b="webkitvisibilitychange");return b**;function A(a){A[" "](a);return a**A[" "]=function()****;function B(a,b){a.google_image_requests||(a.google_image_requests=[]);var c=a.document.createElement("img");c.src=b;a.google_image_requests.push(c)**;var C=null;function D(){this.a=v.document;this.f=v;this.b=null;qa(this)**function qa(a){var b=[];if(ja.umi){var c=new w(function(d){a.b=d**);b.push(c)**3==y(a.a)&&3==y(a.a)&&b.push(ra(a));a.c=oa(b)**function sa(){for(var a=p(document.getElementsByClassName("GoogleActiveViewElement")),b=a.next();!b.done;b=a.next())b.value.removeAttribute("data-google-av-dm")**function ra(a){return new w(function(b){var c=pa(a.a);if(c){var d=function(){if(3!=y(a.a)){var e=a.a;e.removeEventListener&&e.removeEventListener(c,d,!1);b()****;C&&(d=C(521,d));la(a.a,c,d)****)**function ta(a,b)**/(google|doubleclick).*\/pagead\/adview/.test(b)&&(b=ia(b,"&vis="+y(a.a)));a.c.then(function(){var c=a.f,d=b;if(ja.atsb){var e;if(e=c.navigator)e=c.navigator.userAgent,e=/Chrome/.test(e)&&!/Edge/.test(e)?!0:!1;e&&c.navigator.sendBeacon?c.navigator.sendBeacon(d):B(c,d)**else B(c,d)**)**D.a=void 0;D.b=function(){return D.a?D.a:D.a=new D**;var ua=document,va=window;function E(a){try{var b;if(b=!!a&&null!=a.location.href)a:{try{A(a.foo);b=!0;break a**catch(c)****b=!1**return b**catch(c){return!1****function wa(a,b){if(a)for(var c in a)Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(a,c)&&b.call(void 0,a[c],c,a)**;try{JSON.parse("")**catch(a)****;var xa=!!window.google_async_iframe_id,F=xa&&window.parent||window;function ya(a,b){var c=void 0===c?****:c;this.error=a;this.context=b.context;this.msg=b.message||"";this.id=b.id||"jserror";this.meta=c**;var za=/^https?:\/\/(\w|-)+\.cdn\.ampproject\.(net|org)(\?|\/|$)/;function Aa(a,b){this.a=a;this.b=b**function Ba(a,b){this.url=a;this.j=!!b;this.depth=null**;function G(){this.c="&";this.f=!1;this.b=****;this.i=0;this.a=[]**function Ca(a,b){var c=****;c[a]=b;return[c]**function Da(a,b,c,d,e){var g=[];wa(a,function(f,h)**(f=Ea(f,b,c,d,e))&&g.push(h+"="+f)**);return g.join(b)**function Ea(a,b,c,d,e){if(null==a)return"";b=b||"&";c=c||",$";"string"==typeof c&&(c=c.split(""));if(a instanceof Array){if(d=d||0,d<c.length){for(var g=[],f=0;f<a.length;f++)g.push(Ea(a[f],b,c,d+1,e));return g.join(c[d])****else if("object"==typeof a)return e=e||0,2>e?encodeURIComponent(Da(a,b,c,d,e+1)):"...";return encodeURIComponent(String(a))**function H(a,b,c,d){a.a.push(b);a.b=Ca(c,d)**function Fa(a,b,c){b=b+"//pagead2.googlesyndication.com"+c;var d=Ga(a)-c.length;if(0>d)return"";a.a.sort(function(n,x){return n-x**);c=null;for(var e="",g=0;g<a.a.length;g++)for(var f=a.a[g],h=a.b[f],l=0;l<h.length;l++){if(!d){c=null==c?f:c;break**var k=Da(h[l],a.c,",$");if(k){k=e+k;if(d>=k.length){d-=k.length;b+=k;e=a.c;break**else a.f&&(e=d,k[e-1]==a.c&&--e,b+=k.substr(0,e),e=a.c,d=0);c=null==c?f:c****a="";null!=c&&(a=e+"trn="+c);return b+a**function Ga(a){var b=1,c;for(c in a.b)b=c.length>b?c.length:b;return 3997-b-a.c.length-1**;function Ha(a,b,c,d){if(Math.random()<(d||.01))try{if(c instanceof G)var e=c;else e=new G,wa(c,function(f,h){var l=e,k=l.i++;f=Ca(h,f);l.a.push(k);l.b[k]=f**);var g=Fa(e,a.a,"/pagead/gen_204?id="+b+"&");g&&B(v,g)**catch(f)******;var I=null;function Ia(){var a=v.performance;return a&&a.now&&a.timing?Math.floor(a.now()+a.timing.navigationStart):ha()**function Ja(){var a=void 0===a?v:a;return(a=a.performance)&&a.now?a.now():null**;function Ka(a,b,c){this.label=a;this.type=b;this.value=c;this.duration=0;this.uniqueId=Math.random();this.slotId=void 0**;var J=v.performance,La=!!(J&&J.mark&&J.measure&&J.clearMarks),K=function(a){var b=!1,c;return function(){b||(c=a(),b=!0);return c****(function(){var a;if(a=La){var b;if(null===I){I="";try{a="";try{a=v.top.location.hash**catch(c){a=v.location.hash**a&&(I=(b=a.match(/\bdeid=([\d,]+)/))?b[1]:"")**catch(c)******b=I;a=!!b.indexOf&&0<=b.indexOf("1337")**return a**);function Ma(){var a=L;this.b=[];this.c=a||v;var b=null;a&&(a.google_js_reporting_queue=a.google_js_reporting_queue||[],this.b=a.google_js_reporting_queue,b=a.google_measure_js_timing);this.a=K()||(null!=b?b:1>Math.random())**function Na(a){a&&J&&K()&&(J.clearMarks("goog_"+a.label+"_"+a.uniqueId+"_start"),J.clearMarks("goog_"+a.label+"_"+a.uniqueId+"_end"))**Ma.prototype.start=function(a,b){if(!this.a)return null;var c=Ja()||Ia();a=new Ka(a,b,c);b="goog_"+a.label+"_"+a.uniqueId+"_start";J&&K()&&J.mark(b);return a**;function Oa(){var a=M;this.c=Pa;this.f=this.b;this.a=void 0===a?null:a**function Qa(a,b,c,d){try{if(a.a&&a.a.a){var e=a.a.start(b.toString(),3);var g=c();var f=a.a;c=e;if(f.a&&"number"==typeof c.value){var h=Ja()||Ia();c.duration=h-c.value;var l="goog_"+c.label+"_"+c.uniqueId+"_end";J&&K()&&J.mark(l);!f.a||2048<f.b.length||f.b.push(c)****else g=c()**catch(k){f=!0;try{Na(e),f=a.f(b,new ya(k,{message:N(k)**),void 0,d)**catch(n){a.b(217,n)**if(!f)throw k;**return g**function Ra(a,b,c,d){var e=Sa;return function(g){for(var f=[],h=0;h<arguments.length;++h)f[h]=arguments[h];return Qa(e,a,function(){return b.apply(c,f)**,d)****Oa.prototype.b=function(a,b,c,d,e){e=e||"jserror";try{var g=new G;g.f=!0;H(g,1,"context",a);b.error&&b.meta&&b.id||(b=new ya(b,{message:N(b)**));b.msg&&H(g,2,"msg",b.msg.substring(0,512));var f=b.meta||****;if(d)try{d(f)**catch(T)****b=[f];g.a.push(3);g.b[3]=b;d=v;b=[];f=null;do{var h=d;if(E(h)){var l=h.location.href;f=h.document&&h.document.referrer||null**else l=f,f=null;b.push(new Ba(l||""));try{d=h.parent**catch(T){d=null****while(d&&h!=d);l=0;for(var k=b.length-1;l<=k;++l)b[l].depth=k-l;h=v;if(h.location&&h.location.ancestorOrigins&&h.location.ancestorOrigins.length==b.length-1)for(k=1;k<b.length;++k){var n=b[k];n.url||(n.url=h.location.ancestorOrigins[k-1]||"",n.j=!0)**var x=new Ba(v.location.href,!1);h=null;var U=b.length-1;for(n=U;0<=n;--n){var u=b[n];!h&&za.test(u.url)&&(h=u);if(u.url&&!u.j){x=u;break****u=null;var db=b.length&&b.url;0!=x.depth&&db&&(u=b);var z=new Aa(x,u);z.b&&H(g,4,"top",z.b.url||"");H(g,5,"url",z.a.url||"");Ha(this.c,e,g,c)**catch(T){try{Ha(this.c,e,{context:"ecmserr",rctx:a,msg:N(T),url:z&&z.a.url**,c)**catch(lb)******return!0**;function N(a){var b=a.toString();a.name&&-1==b.indexOf(a.name)&&(b+=": "+a.name);a.message&&-1==b.indexOf(a.message)&&(b+=": "+a.message);if(a.stack){a=a.stack;try{-1==a.indexOf(b)&&(a=b+"\n"+a);for(var c;a!=c;)c=a,a=a.replace(/((https?:\/..*\/)[^\/:]*:\d+(?:.|\n)*)\2/,"$1");b=a.replace(/\n */g,"\n")**catch(d)******return b**;var Pa,Sa;if(xa&&!E(F)){var O="."+ua.domain;try{for(;2<O.split(".").length&&!E(F);)ua.domain=O=O.substr(O.indexOf(".")+1),F=window.parent**catch(a)****E(F)||(F=window)**var L=F,M=new Ma;function Ta(){if(!L.google_measure_js_timing){var a=M;a.a=!1;a.b!=a.c.google_js_reporting_queue&&(K()&&ka(a.b,Na),a.b.length=0)****Pa=new function(){var a=void 0===a?va:a;this.a="http:"===a.location.protocol?"http:":"https:"**;Sa=new Oa;"complete"==L.document.readyState?Ta():M.a&&la(L,"load",function(){Ta()**);function P(a,b,c,d){return Ra(a,b,c,d)**;C=P;window.vu=P(492,function(a){a=a.replace("&","&");ta(D.b(),a)**);window.vv=P(494,function(){var a=D.b();if(!a.b)throw Error("aiv::err");a.c.then(sa);a.b()**);function Q(a){if(!a)throw Error("functionToExecute must not be truthy.");**function R(a,b){if(null==b)throw Error(a+" must not be null or undefined.");if("number"!==typeof b||isNaN(b))throw Error("Value for "+a+" is not a number");if(0>b)throw Error(a+" must be a positive number.");**;function Ua(){return/\d+\.\d+\.\d+(-.*)?/.test("1.2.15-google_20190524")**function Va(){for(var a=["1","2","15"],b=["1","0","3"],c=0;3>c;c++){var d=parseInt(a[c],10),e=parseInt(b[c],10);if(d>e)break;else if(d<e)return!1**return!0**;function Wa(a,b,c,d){this.b=a;this.method=b;this.version=c;this.a=d**function Xa(a){return!!a&&void 0!==a.omid_message_guid&&void 0!==a.omid_message_method&&void 0!==a.omid_message_version&&"string"===typeof a.omid_message_guid&&"string"===typeof a.omid_message_method&&"string"===typeof a.omid_message_version&&(void 0===a.omid_message_args||void 0!==a.omid_message_args)**function Ya(a){return new Wa(a.omid_message_guid,a.omid_message_method,a.omid_message_version,a.omid_message_args)**function Za(a){var b=****;b=(b.omid_message_guid=a.b,b.omid_message_method=a.method,b.omid_message_version=a.version,b);void 0!==a.a&&(b.omid_message_args=a.a);return b**;function $a(a){this.b=a**function ab(){return"xxxxxxxx-xxxx-4xxx-yxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx".replace(/[xy]/g,function(a){var b=16*Math.random()|0;return"y"===a?(b&3|8).toString(16):b.toString(16)**)**;function bb(a,b){return a&&(a||(a=****))**;function cb(a){for(var b=[],c=0;c<arguments.length;++c)b[c]=arguments[c];eb(function(){throw new (Function.prototype.bind.apply(Error,[null,"Could not complete the test successfully - "].concat(q(b))));**,function(){return console.error.apply(console,q(b))**)**function eb(a,b)**"undefined"!==typeof jasmine&&jasmine?a():"undefined"!==typeof console&&console&&console.error&&b()**;var S=eval("this"),V=function(){if("undefined"!==typeof omidGlobal&&omidGlobal)return omidGlobal;if("undefined"!==typeof global&&global)return global;if("undefined"!==typeof window&&window)return window;if("undefined"!==typeof S&&S)return S;throw Error("Could not determine global object context.");**();function fb(a){try{return a.frames?!!a.frames.omid_v1_present:!1**catch(b){return!1****;function W(a){this.b=a;this.handleExportedMessage=W.prototype.c.bind(this)**fa(W,$a);W.prototype.sendMessage=function(a,b){b=void 0===b?this.b:b;if(!b)throw Error("Message destination must be defined at construction time or when sending the message.");b.handleExportedMessage(Za(a),this)**;W.prototype.c=function(a,b){Xa(a)&&this.a&&this.a(Ya(a),b)**;function X(a,b){this.b=b=void 0===b?V:b;var c=this;a.addEventListener("message",function(d){if("object"===typeof d.data){var e=d.data;Xa(e)&&d.source&&c.a&&c.a(Ya(e),d.source)****)**fa(X,$a);X.prototype.sendMessage=function(a,b){b=void 0===b?this.b:b;if(!b)throw Error("Message destination must be defined at construction time or when sending the message.");b.postMessage(Za(a),"*")**;function gb(){var a;"undefined"===typeof a&&"undefined"!==typeof window&&window&&(a=window);if("undefined"===typeof a||!a||"undefined"===typeof a.top||!a.top)return V;if(a===a.top)return a;try{var b=a.top;return"undefined"===typeof b.location.hostname?a:""===b.x||""!==b.x?b:a**catch(c){return a****function hb(a){return["omid","v1_VerificationServiceCommunication"].reduce(function(b,c){return b&&b[c]**,a)**;function ib(a){if(void 0===a){a=gb();var b=void 0===b?fb:b;var c=hb(a);b=c?new W(c):a.top&&b(a.top)?new X(a,a.top):null**else b=a;if(this.a=b)this.a.a=this.o.bind(this);else if(b=(b=V.omid3p)&&"function"===typeof b.registerSessionObserver&&"function"===typeof b.addEventListener?b:null)this.c=b;this.f=this.i=0;this.b=******m=ib.prototype;m.addEventListener=function(a,b){if(!a)throw Error("Value for eventType is undefined, null or blank.");if("string"!==typeof a&&!(a instanceof String))throw Error("Value for eventType is not a string.");if(""===a.trim())throw Error("Value for eventType is empty string.");Q(b);this.c?this.c.addEventListener(a,b):this.h("addEventListener",b,a)**;m.setTimeout=function(a,b){Q(a);R("timeInMillis",b);if(jb())return V.setTimeout(a,b);var c=this.i++;this.h("setTimeout",a,c,b);return c**;m.clearTimeout=function(a){R("timeoutId",a);jb()?V.clearTimeout(a):this.l("clearTimeout",a)**;m.setInterval=function(a,b){Q(a);R("timeInMillis",b);if(kb())return V.setInterval(a,b);var c=this.f++;this.h("setInterval",a,c,b);return c**;m.clearInterval=function(a){R("intervalId",a);kb()?V.clearInterval(a):this.l("clearInterval",a)**;function jb(){return"function"===typeof V.setTimeout&&"function"===typeof V.clearTimeout**function kb(){return"function"===typeof V.setInterval&&"function"===typeof V.clearInterval**m.o=function(a){var b=a.method,c=a.b;a=a.a;if("response"===b&&this.b[c]){var d=Ua()&&Va()?a?a:[]:a&&"string"===typeof a?JSON.parse(a):[];this.b[c].apply(this,d)**"error"===b&&window.console&&cb(a)**;m.l=function(a,b){for(var c=[],d=1;d<arguments.length;++d)c[d-1]=arguments[d];this.h.apply(this,[a,null].concat(q(c)))**;m.h=function(a,b,c){for(var d=[],e=2;e<arguments.length;++e)d[e-2]=arguments[e];this.a&&(e=ab(),b&&(this.b[e]=b),d=Ua()&&Va()?d:JSON.stringify(d),this.a.sendMessage(new Wa(e,"VerificationService."+a,"1.2.15-google_20190524",d)))**;var Y=void 0;if(Y=void 0===Y?"undefined"===typeof omidExports?null:omidExports:Y){var Z=["OmidVerificationClient"];Z.slice(0,Z.length-1).reduce(bb,Y)[Z[Z.length-1]]=ib**;**).call(this);</script><script></script><script>vu("https://securepubads.g.doubleclick.net/pcs/view?xai\x3dAKAOjsuUYGS6r9GC3BWgJMOGaiOfaT7jYGeXy6d0gaAD0XFr3jKp3fUL7x-nj_2y6M6xvRhwXDHGCaj9g_5p2VIAThJNq92i14uEPJnaGrESPrYc1FnwWvFoI4wqkrWq9EHyb6TExxKdF_y5u3np7TcRj8WNDAO9RtI6S0cr7zf6tdK5UEleMCrcfMCPX0BFTVwNB5wLYPGUxTBx4VNt9FOIsOFBS6d2blc9Fw6hE6TIeJ22ZyrX0coMxm8zdaFEoUu1hqTPm5WyZsFSxEef6W3Qkz1hHBnk2RPjVNh-\x26sai\x3dAMfl-YT3r7re918AWz26PJvGsl0F7laAK7qmTAkn0YUF2rvQpJGO-fGBBsa253dpQLqWpd43c0XfXRygQ0KgezVsfibv-SlAQAdOSrCYHv0\x26sig\x3dCg0ArKJSzKxZWXyyQEYkEAE\x26urlfix\x3d1\x26adurl\x3d")</script><script> var unruly = window.unruly || ****; unruly.native = unruly.native || ****; unruly.native.siteId = 1135034; unruly.native.onFallback = function adFallback() ** return '<!-- PassBack AdSlot 1 for Ad Unit "post.mobileamp/inline_1/unruly" ### Size: [[300,250]] -->\n<scr' + 'ipt src="https://www.googletagservices.com/tag/js/gpt.js">\n googletag.pubads().definePassback("/5850/post.mobileamp/inline_1/unruly", [[300,250]]).set("page_url", "https://nypost.com/2019/07/12/dwight-gooden-arrested-for-cocaine-possession-in-new-jersey/")\n\n .display();\n</scr' + 'ipt>\n<!-- End -->'; **;</script><script src="//video.unrulymedia.com/native/native-loader.js"></script>
<amp-analytics><script type=application/json>**"transport": **"beacon": true, "xhrpost": false**,"requests": **"ampeos": "https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pcs/activeview?xai=AKAOjss3YE8seEPfIijNeJL57l2S-fUTcXskR8uTk8haH1d9MlS1nOrXm52yDI1Vmg0u-cEQaVBu8kwSbsT1oOPkrYdpAKk8OUZJ98visLDJelE&sig=Cg0ArKJSzKuSSTDMoNEFEAE&id=ampeos&o=${elementX**,${elementY**&d=${elementWidth**,${elementHeight**&ss=${screenWidth**,${screenHeight**&bs=${viewportWidth**,${viewportHeight**&mcvt=${maxContinuousVisibleTime**&mtos=0,0,${maxContinuousVisibleTime**,${maxContinuousVisibleTime**,${maxContinuousVisibleTime**&tos=0,0,${totalVisibleTime**,0,0&tfs=${firstSeenTime**&tls=${lastSeenTime**&g=${minVisiblePercentage**&h=${maxVisiblePercentage**&pt=${pageLoadTime**&tt=${totalTime**&rpt=${navTiming(navigationStart,loadEventStart)**&rst=${navTiming(navigationStart)**&r=de&isd=${initialScrollDepth**&msd=${maxScrollDepth**"**,"triggers": **"endOfSession": **"on": "visible","request": "ampeos","visibilitySpec": **"reportWhen": "documentExit","selector": ":root","visiblePercentageMin": 50********</script></amp-analytics>
<noscript class="MOAT-newyorkpost462244537432?moatClientLevel1=44532215&moatClientLevel2=2559965436&moatClientLevel3=5096428747&moatClientLevel4=138275340419&moatClientSlicer1=96008615&moatClientSlicer2=109094975&zMoatPS=&refresh=1&zMoatST="></noscript><script src="https://z.moatads.com/newyorkpost46...licer2=109094975&zMoatPS=&refresh=1&zMoatST=" type="text/javascript"></script>**"uid":0.23328863504827746,"hostPeerName":"https://nypost-com.cdn.ampproject.o...":false,"amp-apester-media":true,"amp-sidebar toolbar":true,"doubleclickSraReportExcludedBlock":false,"amp-live-list-sorting":true,"linker-meta-opt-in":true,"ampdoc-closest":true,"amp-story-responsive-units":true,"user-error-reporting":true,"ios-fixed-no-transfer":false,"expAdsenseA4A":false,"a4aFastFetchDoubleclickLaunched":false,"inabox-remove-height-auto":true,"no-initial-intersection":true,"sandbox-ads":true**,"sentinel":"1-29489067471920652714"****" height="250" width="300" data-amp-3p-sentinel="1-29489067471920652714" allow="sync-xhr 'none';" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" allowtransparency="" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" sandbox="allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation allow-popups-to-escape-sandbox allow-forms allow-modals allow-pointer-lock allow-popups allow-same-origin allow-scripts" class="i-amphtml-fill-content" id="google_ads_iframe_1" style="margin: auto; display: block; height: 250px; max-height: 100%; max-width: 300px; min-height: 0px; min-width: 0px; width: 300px; transform: translate(-50%, -50%); top: 0px; left: 0px; position: absolute; bottom: 0px; right: 0px; border-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important;"></iframe>Gooden did an eight-month stint in jail for violating probation when he showed up high on cocaine to a meeting with his probation officer in 2006.</amp-ad>

And then, in 2010, he was busted after crashing his car in Franklin Lakes, NJ, while under the influence of drugs — while taking his 5-year-old son, Dylan, to school.
In his most recent arrest, police in Holmdel pulled over Gooden, 54, just before 1 a.m. for driving too slowly on the highway, failure to maintain the lane and having overly tinted windows, which are illegal in the Garden State, Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office spokesman Christopher Swendeman told The Post Friday.
Police allegedly found “two small green zip-lock style plastic baggies containing suspected cocaine” in his car, according to a criminal complaint.

Tokens
[h=1]Dwight ‘Doc’ Gooden in training for celebrity boxing match in Atlantic City[/h]By Sara Dorn
November 2, 2019 | 3:55pm
<amp-img alt="Dwight Gooden" class="attachment-978x999 size-978x999 amp-wp-enforced-sizes i-amphtml-layout-responsive i-amphtml-layout-size-defined i-amphtml-element i-amphtml-layout" height="652" i-amphtml-layout="responsive" sizes="(min-width: 978px) 978px, 100vw" src="https://thenypost-files-wordpress-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/11/dwight-gooden.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=978&h=652" srcset="https://thenypost-files-wordpress-com.cdn.ampproject.org/ii/w1000/s/thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/11/dwight-gooden.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=978&h=652 1000w, https://thenypost-files-wordpress-c...t-gooden.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=978&h=652 1200w" width="978" i-amphtml-auto-lightbox-visited="" lightbox="i-amphtml-auto-lightbox-0" style="display: block; position: relative; max-width: 100%; border-bottom-width: 4px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(204, 51, 51); width: 100vw; overflow: hidden !important; --loader-delay-offset: 48ms !important;"><i-amphtml-sizer style="display: block; padding-top: 236.65625px;"></i-amphtml-sizer>
dwight-gooden.jpg
</amp-img>Dwight GoodenGetty Images

He’s giving sports another swing.
Former Mets ace Dwight “Doc” Gooden — who was arrested twice earlier this year for driving under the influence — will fight in a Celebrity Boxing match, TMZ Sports reported.
Gooden, 54, signed a contract pledging to appear in the Atlantic City match March 7. The gig is reportedly part of his bid to rebuild his health.
Gooden previously told The Post he felt “very shameful” about the summer Jersey busts and said he planned to immediately enter rehab.
The 1986 World Series champ made the declaration in July, a day after he was collared in Newark for allegedly driving the wrong way down a one-way street while under the influence.
Weeks earlier, cops in Holmdel arrested Gooden after spotting him driving suspiciously slow and with illegally tinted windows. They said they found two baggies of cocaine in his car during a search.
<amp-ad class="i-amphtml-layout-fixed i-amphtml-layout-size-defined i-amphtml-element i-amphtml-layout" data-slot="/5850/post.mobileamp/inline_1/sports/stories" height="250" i-amphtml-layout="fixed" json="**"useSameDomainRenderingUntilDeprecated":1,"targeting":**"content":"dwight-gooden"****" rtc-config="** "vendors": ** "aps": **"PUB_ID": "3105","PARAMS":**"amp":"1"********" type="doubleclick" width="300" data-amp-slot-index="2" data-a4a-upgrade-type="amp-ad-network-doubleclick-impl" data-google-query-id="CNiQ7q-JzuUCFUxRAQodAP0HUw" style="display: inline-block; position: relative; direction: ltr; width: 300px; height: 250px; overflow: hidden !important;"><iframe src="https://tpc.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-36/html/container.html?n=0" name="1-0-36;20539;<!doctype html><html><body leftMargin="0" topMargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><script>window.dicnf = ****;</script><script data-jc="40">(function(){var n;function aa(a){var b=0;return function(){return b<a.length?{done:!1,value:a[b++]**:{done:!0******function ba(a){var b="undefined"!=typeof Symbol&&Symbol.iterator&&a[Symbol.iterator];return b?b.call(a):{next:aa(a)****function p(a){if(!(a instanceof Array)){a=ba(a);for(var b,c=[];!(b=a.next()).done;)c.push(b.value);a=c**return a**var ca="function"==typeof Object.create?Object.create:function(a){function b()****b.prototype=a;return new b**,q;if("function"==typeof Object.setPrototypeOf)q=Object.setPrototypeOf;else{var r;a:{var da={m:!0**,ea=****;try{ea.__proto__=da;r=ea.m;break a**catch(a)****r=!1**q=r?function(a,b){a.__proto__=b;if(a.__proto__!==b)throw new TypeError(a+" is not extensible");return a**:null**var fa=q;function ha(a,b){a.prototype=ca(b.prototype);a.prototype.constructor=a;if(fa)fa(a,b);else for(var c in b)if("prototype"!=c)if(Object.defineProperties){var d=Object.getOwnPropertyDescriptor(b,c);d&&Object.defineProperty(a,c,d)**else a[c]=b[c]**var t=this||self;function ia(a){var b=typeof a;if("object"==b)if(a){if(a instanceof Array)return"array";if(a instanceof Object)return b;var c=Object.prototype.toString.call(a);if("[object Window]"==c)return"object";if("[object Array]"==c||"number"==typeof a.length&&"undefined"!=typeof a.splice&&"undefined"!=typeof a.propertyIsEnumerable&&!a.propertyIsEnumerable("splice"))return"array";if("[object Function]"==c||"undefined"!=typeof a.call&&"undefined"!=typeof a.propertyIsEnumerable&&!a.propertyIsEnumerable("call"))return"function"**else return"null";else if("function"==b&&"undefined"==typeof a.call)return"object";return b**var ja="closure_uid_"+(1E9*Math.random()>>>0),ka=0,la=Date.now||function(){return+new Date**;var ma=Array.prototype.forEach?function(a,b){Array.prototype.forEach.call(a,b,void 0)**:function(a,b){for(var c=a.length,d="string"===typeof a?a.split(""):a,e=0;e<c;e++)e in d&&b.call(void 0,d[e],e,a)**;function v(a){v[" "](a);return a**v[" "]=function()****;function na(a,b){return"&adurl="==a.substring(a.length-7)?a.substring(0,a.length-7)+b+"&adurl=":a+b**;var oa=t.dicnf||****;function pa(a,b,c){a.addEventListener&&a.addEventListener(b,c,!1)**;function w(a){var b=this;this.b=!1;this.a=[];a(function(c){qa(b,c)**)**function qa(a,b){if(!a.b)if(b instanceof w)b.then(function(c){qa(a,c)**);else{a.b=!0;a.c=b;for(b=0;b<a.a.length;++b)ra(a,a.a);a.a=[]****function ra(a,b){a.b?b(a.c):a.a.push(b)**w.prototype.then=function(a){var b=this;return new w(function(c){ra(b,function(d){c(a(d))**)**)**;function sa(a){var b=a.length,c=0;return new w(function(d){if(0==b)d([]);else for(var e=[],h={g:0**;h.g<b;h={g:h.g**,++h.g)a[h.g].then(function(g){return function(f){e[g.g]=f;++c==b&&d(e)****(h))**)**;function x(a){return{visible:1,hidden:2,prerender:3,preview:4,unloaded:5**[a.visibilityState||a.webkitVisibilityState||a.mozVisibilityState||""]||0**function ta(a){var b;a.visibilityState?b="visibilitychange":a.mozVisibilityState?b="mozvisibilitychange":a.webkitVisibilityState&&(b="webkitvisibilitychange");return b**;function y(a,b){a.google_image_requests||(a.google_image_requests=[]);var c=a.document.createElement("img");c.src=b;a.google_image_requests.push(c)**;var A=null;function C(){this.a=t.document;this.f=t;this.b=null;ua(this)**function ua(a){var b=[];if(oa.umi){var c=new w(function(d){a.b=d**);b.push(c)**3==x(a.a)&&3==x(a.a)&&b.push(va(a));a.c=sa(b)**function va(a){return new w(function(b){var c=ta(a.a);if(c){var d=function(){if(3!=x(a.a)){var e=a.a;e.removeEventListener&&e.removeEventListener(c,d,!1);b()****;A&&(d=A(521,d));pa(a.a,c,d)****)**function wa(a,b)**/(google|doubleclick).*\/pagead\/adview/.test(b)&&(b=na(b,"&vis="+x(a.a)));a.c.then(function(){var c=a.f,d=b;if(oa.atsb){var e;if(e=c.navigator)e=c.navigator.userAgent,e=/Chrome/.test(e)&&!/Edge/.test(e)?!0:!1;e&&c.navigator.sendBeacon?c.navigator.sendBeacon(d):y(c,d)**else y(c,d)**)**C.a=void 0;C.b=function(){return C.a?C.a:C.a=new C**;var D=document,E=window;function F(a){try{var b;if(b=!!a&&null!=a.location.href)a:{try{v(a.foo);b=!0;break a**catch(c)****b=!1**return b**catch(c){return!1****function xa(a,b){if(a)for(var c in a)Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(a,c)&&b.call(void 0,a[c],c,a)**;var ya=!!window.google_async_iframe_id,G=ya&&window.parent||window;function za(a,b){var c=void 0===c?****:c;this.error=a;this.context=b.context;this.msg=b.message||"";this.id=b.id||"jserror";this.meta=c**;var Aa=/^https?:\/\/(\w|-)+\.cdn\.ampproject\.(net|org)(\?|\/|$)/;function Ba(a,b){this.a=a;this.b=b**function Ca(a,b){this.url=a;this.j=!!b;this.depth=null**;function H(){this.c="&";this.f=!1;this.b=****;this.h=0;this.a=[]**function Da(a,b){var c=****;c[a]=b;return[c]**function Ea(a,b,c,d,e){var h=[];xa(a,function(g,f)**(g=Fa(g,b,c,d,e))&&h.push(f+"="+g)**);return h.join(b)**function Fa(a,b,c,d,e){if(null==a)return"";b=b||"&";c=c||",$";"string"==typeof c&&(c=c.split(""));if(a instanceof Array){if(d=d||0,d<c.length){for(var h=[],g=0;g<a.length;g++)h.push(Fa(a[g],b,c,d+1,e));return h.join(c[d])****else if("object"==typeof a)return e=e||0,2>e?encodeURIComponent(Ea(a,b,c,d,e+1)):"...";return encodeURIComponent(String(a))**function J(a,b,c,d){a.a.push(b);a.b=Da(c,d)**function Ga(a,b,c){b=b+"//pagead2.googlesyndication.com"+c;var d=Ha(a)-c.length;if(0>d)return"";a.a.sort(function(m,z){return m-z**);c=null;for(var e="",h=0;h<a.a.length;h++)for(var g=a.a[h],f=a.b[g],l=0;l<f.length;l++){if(!d){c=null==c?g:c;break**var k=Ea(f[l],a.c,",$");if(k){k=e+k;if(d>=k.length){d-=k.length;b+=k;e=a.c;break**a.f&&(e=d,k[e-1]==a.c&&--e,b+=k.substr(0,e),e=a.c,d=0);c=null==c?g:c****a="";null!=c&&(a=e+"trn="+c);return b+a**function Ha(a){var b=1,c;for(c in a.b)b=c.length>b?c.length:b;return 3997-b-a.c.length-1**;function Ia(){var a=void 0===a?E:a;this.b="http:"===a.location.protocol?"http:":"https:";this.a=Math.random()**function Ja(){var a=K,b=L.google_srt;0<=b&&1>=b&&(a.a=b)**function Ka(a,b,c,d,e){if((d?a.a:Math.random())<(e||.01))try{if(c instanceof H)var h=c;else h=new H,xa(c,function(f,l){var k=h,m=k.h++;f=Da(l,f);k.a.push(m);k.b[m]=f**);var g=Ga(h,a.b,"/pagead/gen_204?id="+b+"&");g&&y(t,g)**catch(f)******;var M=null;function La(){var a=t.performance;return a&&a.now&&a.timing?Math.floor(a.now()+a.timing.navigationStart):la()**function Ma(){var a=void 0===a?t:a;return(a=a.performance)&&a.now?a.now():null**;function Na(a,b,c){this.label=a;this.type=b;this.value=c;this.duration=0;this.uniqueId=Math.random();this.slotId=void 0**;var N=t.performance,Oa=!!(N&&N.mark&&N.measure&&N.clearMarks),O=function(a){var b=!1,c;return function(){b||(c=a(),b=!0);return c****(function(){var a;if(a=Oa){var b;if(null===M){M="";try{a="";try{a=t.top.location.hash**catch(c){a=t.location.hash**a&&(M=(b=a.match(/\bdeid=([\d,]+)/))?b[1]:"")**catch(c)******b=M;a=!!b.indexOf&&0<=b.indexOf("1337")**return a**);function Pa(){var a=L;this.b=[];this.c=a||t;var b=null;a&&(a.google_js_reporting_queue=a.google_js_reporting_queue||[],this.b=a.google_js_reporting_queue,b=a.google_measure_js_timing);this.a=O()||(null!=b?b:1>Math.random())**function Qa(a){a&&N&&O()&&(N.clearMarks("goog_"+a.label+"_"+a.uniqueId+"_start"),N.clearMarks("goog_"+a.label+"_"+a.uniqueId+"_end"))**Pa.prototype.start=function(a,b){if(!this.a)return null;var c=Ma()||La();a=new Na(a,b,c);b="goog_"+a.label+"_"+a.uniqueId+"_start";N&&O()&&N.mark(b);return a**;function Ra(){var a=P;this.h=K;this.b=null;this.s=this.f;this.a=void 0===a?null:a;this.c=!1**function Sa(a,b,c,d){try{if(a.a&&a.a.a){var e=a.a.start(b.toString(),3);var h=c();var g=a.a;c=e;if(g.a&&"number"===typeof c.value){var f=Ma()||La();c.duration=f-c.value;var l="goog_"+c.label+"_"+c.uniqueId+"_end";N&&O()&&N.mark(l);!g.a||2048<g.b.length||g.b.push(c)****else h=c()**catch(k){g=!0;try{Qa(e),g=a.s(b,new za(k,{message:Q(k)**),void 0,d)**catch(m){a.f(217,m)**if(!g)throw k;**return h**function Ta(a,b,c,d){var e=R;return function(h){for(var g=[],f=0;f<arguments.length;++f)g[f]=arguments[f];return Sa(e,a,function(){return b.apply(c,g)**,d)****Ra.prototype.f=function(a,b,c,d,e){e=e||"jserror";try{var h=new H;h.f=!0;J(h,1,"context",a);b.error&&b.meta&&b.id||(b=new za(b,{message:Q(b)**));b.msg&&J(h,2,"msg",b.msg.substring(0,512));var g=b.meta||****;if(this.b)try{this.b(g)**catch(I)****if(d)try{d(g)**catch(I)****b=[g];h.a.push(3);h.b[3]=b;d=t;b=[];g=null;do{var f=d;if(F(f)){var l=f.location.href;g=f.document&&f.document.referrer||null**else l=g,g=null;b.push(new Ca(l||""));try{d=f.parent**catch(I){d=null****while(d&&f!=d);l=0;for(var k=b.length-1;l<=k;++l)b[l].depth=k-l;f=t;if(f.location&&f.location.ancestorOrigins&&f.location.ancestorOrigins.length==b.length-1)for(k=1;k<b.length;++k){var m=b[k];m.url||(m.url=f.location.ancestorOrigins[k-1]||"",m.j=!0)**var z=new Ca(t.location.href,!1);f=null;var Y=b.length-1;for(m=Y;0<=m;--m){var u=b[m];!f&&Aa.test(u.url)&&(f=u);if(u.url&&!u.j){z=u;break****u=null;var kb=b.length&&b[Y].url;0!=z.depth&&kb&&(u=b[Y]);var B=new Ba(z,u);B.b&&J(h,4,"top",B.b.url||"");J(h,5,"url",B.a.url||"");Ka(this.h,e,h,this.c,c)**catch(I){try{Ka(this.h,e,{context:"ecmserr",rctx:a,msg:Q(I),url:B&&B.a.url**,this.c,c)**catch(tb)******return!0**;function Q(a){var b=a.toString();a.name&&-1==b.indexOf(a.name)&&(b+=": "+a.name);a.message&&-1==b.indexOf(a.message)&&(b+=": "+a.message);if(a.stack){a=a.stack;try{-1==a.indexOf(b)&&(a=b+"\n"+a);for(var c;a!=c;)c=a,a=a.replace(/((https?:\/..*\/)[^\/:]*:\d+(?:.|\n)*)\2/,"$1");b=a.replace(/\n */g,"\n")**catch(d)******return b**;var K,R,S;if(ya&&!F(G)){var T="."+D.domain;try{for(;2<T.split(".").length&&!F(G);)D.domain=T=T.substr(T.indexOf(".")+1),G=window.parent**catch(a)****F(G)||(G=window)**var L=G,P=new Pa;function Ua(){if(!L.google_measure_js_timing){var a=P;a.a=!1;a.b!=a.c.google_js_reporting_queue&&(O()&&ma(a.b,Qa),a.b.length=0)****(function(){K=new Ia;"number"!==typeof L.google_srt&&(L.google_srt=Math.random());Ja();R=new Ra;R.b=function(b){var c=E.jerExpIds;if("array"==ia(c)&&0!==c.length){var d=b.eid;if(d){c=p(d.split(",")).concat(p(c));d=****;for(var e=0,h=0;h<c.length;){var g=c[h++];var f=g;var l=typeof f;f="object"==l&&null!=f||"function"==l?"o"+(f[ja]||(f[ja]=++ka)):(typeof f).charAt(0)+f;Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(d,f)||(d[f]=!0,c[e++]=g)**c.length=e;b.eid=c.join(",")**else b.eid=c.join(",")**S&&(b.jc=S);(c=E.jerUserAgent)&&(b.useragent=c)**;R.c=!0;"complete"==L.document.readyState?Ua():p.a&&pa(L,"load",function(){Ua()**);var a=D.currentScript;S=a?a.dataset.jc:""**)();function Va(a,b,c,d){return Ta(a,b,c,d)**;A=Va;window.vu=Va(492,function(a){a=a.replace("&","&");wa(C.b(),a)**);window.vv=Va(494,function(){var a=C.b();if(!a.b)throw Error("aiv::err");a.b()**);function Wa(a){if(!a)throw Error("functionToExecute must not be truthy.");**function U(a,b){if(null==b)throw Error(a+" must not be null or undefined.");if("number"!==typeof b||isNaN(b))throw Error("Value for "+a+" is not a number");if(0>b)throw Error(a+" must be a positive number.");**;function Xa(){return/\d+\.\d+\.\d+(-.*)?/.test("1.2.19-google_20190912")**function Ya(){for(var a=["1","2","19"],b=["1","0","3"],c=0;3>c;c++){var d=parseInt(a[c],10),e=parseInt(b[c],10);if(d>e)break;else if(d<e)return!1**return!0**;function Za(a,b,c,d){this.b=a;this.method=b;this.version=c;this.a=d**function $a(a){return!!a&&void 0!==a.omid_message_guid&&void 0!==a.omid_message_method&&void 0!==a.omid_message_version&&"string"===typeof a.omid_message_guid&&"string"===typeof a.omid_message_method&&"string"===typeof a.omid_message_version&&(void 0===a.omid_message_args||void 0!==a.omid_message_args)**function ab(a){return new Za(a.omid_message_guid,a.omid_message_method,a.omid_message_version,a.omid_message_args)**function bb(a){var b=****;b=(b.omid_message_guid=a.b,b.omid_message_method=a.method,b.omid_message_version=a.version,b);void 0!==a.a&&(b.omid_message_args=a.a);return b**;function cb(a){this.b=a**;function db(a,b){return a&&(a||(a=****))**;function eb(){return"xxxxxxxx-xxxx-4xxx-yxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx".replace(/[xy]/g,function(a){var b=16*Math.random()|0;return"y"===a?(b&3|8).toString(16):b.toString(16)**)**;function fb(a){for(var b=[],c=0;c<arguments.length;++c)b[c]=arguments[c];gb(function(){throw new (Function.prototype.bind.apply(Error,[null,"Could not complete the test successfully - "].concat(p(b))));**,function(){return console.error.apply(console,p(b))**)**function gb(a,b)**"undefined"!==typeof jasmine&&jasmine?a():"undefined"!==typeof console&&console&&console.error&&b()**;var hb=eval("this"),V=function(){if("undefined"!==typeof omidGlobal&&omidGlobal)return omidGlobal;if("undefined"!==typeof global&&global)return global;if("undefined"!==typeof window&&window)return window;if("undefined"!==typeof hb&&hb)return hb;throw Error("Could not determine global object context.");**();function ib(a){try{return a.frames?!!a.frames.omid_v1_present:!1**catch(b){return!1****;function W(a){this.b=a;this.handleExportedMessage=W.prototype.c.bind(this)**ha(W,cb);W.prototype.sendMessage=function(a,b){b=void 0===b?this.b:b;if(!b)throw Error("Message destination must be defined at construction time or when sending the message.");b.handleExportedMessage(bb(a),this)**;W.prototype.c=function(a,b)**$a(a)&&this.a&&this.a(ab(a),b)**;function jb(a,b){this.b=b=void 0===b?V:b;var c=this;a.addEventListener("message",function(d){if("object"===typeof d.data){var e=d.data;$a(e)&&d.source&&c.a&&c.a(ab(e),d.source)****)**ha(jb,cb);jb.prototype.sendMessage=function(a,b){b=void 0===b?this.b:b;if(!b)throw Error("Message destination must be defined at construction time or when sending the message.");b.postMessage(bb(a),"*")**;var lb=["omid","v1_VerificationServiceCommunication"],mb=["omid","serviceWindow"];function nb(a){return null!=a&&"undefined"!==typeof a.top&&null!=a.top**function ob(a){if(a===V)return!1;try{if("undefined"===typeof a.location.hostname)return!0**catch(b){return!0**return!1**function pb(a,b){return b.reduce(function(c,d){return c&&c[d]**,a)**;function qb(a){if(!a){var b;"undefined"===typeof b&&"undefined"!==typeof window&&window&&(b=window);b=nb(b)?b:V;var c=void 0===c?ib:c;a=[];var d=pb(b,mb);d&&a.push(d);a.push(nb(b)?b.top:V);a:{a=ba(a);for(var e=a.next();!e.done;e=a.next()){b:{d=b;e=e.value;var h=c;if(!ob(e))try{var g=pb(e,lb);if(g){var f=new W(g);break b****catch(l)****f=h(e)?new jb(d,e):null**if(d=f){a=d;break a****a=null****if(this.a=a)this.a.a=this.o.bind(this);else if(c=(c=V.omid3p)&&"function"===typeof c.registerSessionObserver&&"function"===typeof c.addEventListener?c:null)this.c=c;this.f=this.h=0;this.b=******n=qb.prototype;n.addEventListener=function(a,b){if(!a)throw Error("Value for eventType is undefined, null or blank.");if("string"!==typeof a&&!(a instanceof String))throw Error("Value for eventType is not a string.");if(""===a.trim())throw Error("Value for eventType is empty string.");Wa(b);this.c?this.c.addEventListener(a,b):this.i("addEventListener",b,a)**;n.setTimeout=function(a,b){Wa(a);U("timeInMillis",b);if(rb())return V.setTimeout(a,b);var c=this.h++;this.i("setTimeout",a,c,b);return c**;n.clearTimeout=function(a){U("timeoutId",a);rb()?V.clearTimeout(a):this.l("clearTimeout",a)**;n.setInterval=function(a,b){Wa(a);U("timeInMillis",b);if(sb())return V.setInterval(a,b);var c=this.f++;this.i("setInterval",a,c,b);return c**;n.clearInterval=function(a){U("intervalId",a);sb()?V.clearInterval(a):this.l("clearInterval",a)**;function rb(){return"function"===typeof V.setTimeout&&"function"===typeof V.clearTimeout**function sb(){return"function"===typeof V.setInterval&&"function"===typeof V.clearInterval**n.o=function(a){var b=a.method,c=a.b;a=a.a;if("response"===b&&this.b[c]){var d=Xa()&&Ya()?a?a:[]:a&&"string"===typeof a?JSON.parse(a):[];this.b[c].apply(this,d)**"error"===b&&window.console&&fb(a)**;n.l=function(a,b){for(var c=[],d=1;d<arguments.length;++d)c[d-1]=arguments[d];this.i.apply(this,[a,null].concat(p(c)))**;n.i=function(a,b,c){for(var d=[],e=2;e<arguments.length;++e)d[e-2]=arguments[e];this.a&&(e=eb(),b&&(this.b[e]=b),d=Xa()&&Ya()?d:JSON.stringify(d),this.a.sendMessage(new Za(e,"VerificationService."+a,"1.2.19-google_20190912",d)))**;var X=void 0;if(X=void 0===X?"undefined"===typeof omidExports?null:omidExports:X){var Z=["OmidVerificationClient"];Z.slice(0,Z.length-1).reduce(db,X)[Z[Z.length-1]]=qb**;**).call(this);</script><script>vu("https://securepubads.g.doubleclick.net/pcs/view?xai\x3dAKAOjssOV4cU-CRopUAMrwgZsA3gJ-0uS38qt32aYoQKBMNJpkxxJnrWqynYmw-FIfWJrPwpXDNDyiHV-Tyo-nuEzrnkqLoF7EhfRKXgN-G6_s3O5VYq67NZw7YjnL9ErmAPBJ3utJfvE-ZJ3SCaAsYR3xxypV9-HAKw7yGMytzgDSFu9iQMaee0Blzd2PSDPtrWvjezSZKBgJdJwMHvEnFCSZmq1b2zT51vHLNmeJWH4rB7RRsxoLmkvxQORiq7Wblw1jNMHQEJ1lRXCNR92NS7fi3yCih9riGfTE8t\x26sai\x3dAMfl-YRpZi7d1TAvsyuNdZvklvTkuxjH21hZUY2KiI-mzeWaIM8MPWC0iadCTOZMKP8HmZutdQniuvF8qUTmg5tNMcVr0lY2tyQ9FAorwS0\x26sig\x3dCg0ArKJSzNMr4jj9k-_rEAE\x26urlfix\x3d1\x26adurl\x3d")</script><script> var unruly = window.unruly || ****; unruly.native = unruly.native || ****; unruly.native.siteId = 1135034; unruly.native.onFallback = function adFallback() ** return '<!-- PassBack AdSlot 1 for Ad Unit "post.mobileamp/inline_1/unruly" ### Size: [[300,250]] -->\n<scr' + 'ipt src="https://www.googletagservices.com/tag/js/gpt.js">\n googletag.pubads().definePassback("/5850/post.mobileamp/inline_1/unruly", [[300,250]]).set("page_url", "https://nypost.com/2019/11/02/dwigh...elebrity-boxing-match-in-atlantic-city/")\n\n .display();\n</scr' + 'ipt>\n<!-- End -->'; **;</script><script src="//video.unrulymedia.com/native/native-loader.js"></script>
<amp-analytics><script type=application/json>**"transport": **"beacon": true, "xhrpost": false**,"requests": **"ampeos": "https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pcs/activeview?xai=AKAOjstGRIqOh38suMmQyD2HGIUFH_x0-ud_pO_vGVRVSD9EOwp7ABngiuNRB-pKQ9SzNRkjTi5-pN-r7pWinN5ObRObMH87f4tQrw2f7PJPhno&sig=Cg0ArKJSzLDzfpqbN9FdEAE&id=ampeos&o=${elementX**,${elementY**&d=${elementWidth**,${elementHeight**&ss=${screenWidth**,${screenHeight**&bs=${viewportWidth**,${viewportHeight**&mcvt=${maxContinuousVisibleTime**&mtos=0,0,${maxContinuousVisibleTime**,${maxContinuousVisibleTime**,${maxContinuousVisibleTime**&tos=0,0,${totalVisibleTime**,0,0&tfs=${firstSeenTime**&tls=${lastSeenTime**&g=${minVisiblePercentage**&h=${maxVisiblePercentage**&pt=${pageLoadTime**&tt=${totalTime**&rpt=${navTiming(navigationStart,loadEventStart)**&rst=${navTiming(navigationStart)**&r=de&isd=${initialScrollDepth**&msd=${maxScrollDepth**"**,"triggers": **"endOfSession": **"on": "visible","request": "ampeos","visibilitySpec": **"reportWhen": "documentExit","selector": ":root","visiblePercentageMin": 50********</script></amp-analytics>
<noscript class="MOAT-newyorkpost462244537432?moatClientLevel1=44532215&moatClientLevel2=2559965436&moatClientLevel3=5096428747&moatClientLevel4=138275340419&moatClientSlicer1=96008615&moatClientSlicer2=109094975&zMoatPS=&refresh=1&zMoatST="></noscript><script src="https://z.moatads.com/newyorkpost46...licer2=109094975&zMoatPS=&refresh=1&zMoatST=" type="text/javascript"></script>**"uid":0.03145833622246019,"hostPeerName":"https://nypost-com.cdn.ampproject.org","initialGeometry":"**\"windowCoords_t\":0,\"windowCoords_r\":375,\"windowCoords_b\":553,\"windowCoords_l\":0,\"frameCoords_t\":1294,\"frameCoords_r\":338,\"frameCoords_b\":1544,\"frameCoords_l\":38,\"posCoords_t\":1294,\"posCoords_b\":1544,\"posCoords_r\":338,\"posCoords_l\":38,\"styleZIndex\":\"\",\"allowedExpansion_r\":75,\"allowedExpansion_b\":303,\"allowedExpansion_t\":0,\"allowedExpansion_l\":0,\"yInView\":0,\"xInView\":1**","permissions":"**\"expandByOverlay\":true,\"expandByPush\":true,\"readCookie\":false,\"writeCookie\":false**","metadata":"**\"shared\":**\"sf_ver\":\"1-0-36\",\"ck_on\":1,\"flash_ver\":\"26.0.0\",\"canonical_url\":\"https://nypost.com/2019/11/02/dwight-doc-gooden-in-training-for-celebrity-boxing-match-in-atlantic-city/\",\"amp\":**\"canonical_url\":\"https://nypost.com/2019/11/02/dwight-doc-gooden-in-training-for-celebrity-boxing-match-in-atlantic-city/\"******","reportCreativeGeometry":false,"isDifferentSourceWindow":false,"sentinel":"1-7869975411111502279","width":300,"height":250,"_context":**"ampcontextVersion":"1910302211460","ampcontextFilepath":"https://3p.ampproject.net/1910302211460/ampcontext-v0.js","sourceUrl":"https://nypost.com/2019/11/02/dwight-doc-gooden-in-training-for-celebrity-boxing-match-in-atlantic-city/amp/#origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&prerenderSize=1&visibilityState=prerender&paddingTop=32&p2r=0&horizontalScrolling=0&csi=1&aoh=15727851732712&viewerUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Famp%2Fs%2Fnypost.com%2F2019%2F11%2F02%2Fdwight-doc-gooden-in-training-for-celebrity-boxing-match-in-atlantic-city%2Famp%2F&e-ios-scrollable-iframe=1&history=1&storage=1&cid=1&cap=navigateTo%2Ccid%2CfullReplaceHistory%2Cfragment%2CreplaceUrl%2CiframeScroll","referrer":"https://www.google.com/","canonicalUrl":"https://nypost.com/2019/11/02/dwight-doc-gooden-in-training-for-celebrity-boxing-match-in-atlantic-city/","pageViewId":"5488","location":**"href":"https://nypost-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/nypost.com/2019/11/02/dwight-doc-gooden-in-training-for-celebrity-boxing-match-in-atlantic-city/amp/?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&prerenderSize=1&visibilityState=prerender&paddingTop=32&p2r=0&horizontalScrolling=0&csi=1&aoh=15727851732712&viewerUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Famp%2Fs%2Fnypost.com%2F2019%2F11%2F02%2Fdwight-doc-gooden-in-training-for-celebrity-boxing-match-in-atlantic-city%2Famp%2F&e-ios-scrollable-iframe=1&history=1&storage=1&cid=1&cap=navigateTo%2Ccid%2CfullReplaceHistory%2Cfragment%2CreplaceUrl%2CiframeScroll"**,"startTime":1572785181445,"tagName":"AMP-AD","mode":**"localDev":false,"development":false,"minified":true,"lite":false,"test":false,"version":"1910302211460","rtvVersion":"011910302211460"**,"canary":false,"hidden":false,"initialLayoutRect":**"left":38,"top":1294,"width":300,"height":250**,"initialIntersection":**"time":6972,"rootBounds":**"left":0,"top":0,"width":375,"height":553,"bottom":553,"right":375,"x":0,"y":0**,"boundingClientRect":**"left":38,"top":1294,"width":300,"height":250,"bottom":1544,"right":338,"x":38,"y":1294**,"intersectionRect":**"left":0,"top":0,"width":0,"height":0,"bottom":0,"right":0,"x":0,"y":0**,"intersectionRatio":0**,"domFingerprint":"342981923","experimentToggles":**"pump-early-frame":true,"chunked-amp":true,"amp-ad-ff-adx-ady":false,"amp-list-load-more":true,"amp-consent-v2":true,"canary":false,"amp-story-v1":true,"hidden-mutation-observer":true,"amp-list-viewport-resize":true,"a4aProfilingRate":false,"version-locking":true,"amp-auto-ads-adsense-holdout":false,"as-use-attr-for-format":false,"adsense-ad-size-optimization":false,"blurry-placeholder":true,"amp-playbuzz":true,"flexAdSlots":false,"amp-action-macro":true,"fixed-elements-in-lightbox":true,"amp-access-iframe":true,"ios-scrollable-iframe":true,"doubleclickSraExp":false,"amp-sidebar-swipe-to-dismiss":true,"doubleclickSraReportExcludedBlock":false,"ampdoc-closest":true,"amp-story-responsive-units":true,"ios-fixed-no-transfer":false,"macro-after-long-task":false,"use-responsive-ads-for-responsive-sizing-in-auto-ads":false,"fix-inconsistent-responsive-height-selection":false**,"sentinel":"1-7869975411111502279"****" height="250" width="300" data-amp-3p-sentinel="1-7869975411111502279" allow="sync-xhr 'none';" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" allowtransparency="" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" sandbox="allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation allow-popups-to-escape-sandbox allow-forms allow-modals allow-pointer-lock allow-popups allow-same-origin allow-scripts" class="i-amphtml-fill-content" id="google_ads_iframe_1" style="margin: auto; display: block; height: 250px; max-height: 100%; max-width: 300px; min-height: 0px; min-width: 0px; width: 300px; transform: translate(-50%, -50%); top: 0px; left: 0px; position: absolute; bottom: 0px; right: 0px; border-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important;"></iframe>Gooden has long struggled with sobriety. He tested positive for cocaine at the Mets training camp in 1987 and has prior arrests for driving under the influence.
In his latest fight for sobriety, Gooden has been working with Celebrity Boxing promoter Damon Feldman for several months, according to TMZ sports.
He guest refereed a September Celebrity Boxing match for Dustin Diamond — the same fight Long Island’s angry “Bagel Guy” backed out of.
</amp-ad>

Handicapper
Tokens
who is he fighting?

Tokens
Growing up this was my favorite player. I have about 400 different Dwight Gooden cards and over 1,000 when you count duplicates. Which is great because they are worth about a #1 meal from McDonald's now.

Rx God
Tokens
He made 36 million playing ball and has a net worth of 200 k !

He must have went to the Charlie Sheen school of money management !
200k barely buys a shitty home in most zip codes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinparrey
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com